Are you searching for how to type in Hindi on WhatsApp then this is the article for you. Hindi is the main language in India and about 800 million people speak Hindi in India.
Nowadays many people are typing in Hindi in WhatsApp text messages. In the recent update WhatsApp included all the regional languages in their app such as Hindi, Bengali, Gujrati, Marathi.
You have seen that some of your friends are typing their messages in hindi font, that if you are using English then it might look so awkward.
how to type in Hindi on WhatsApp?
Adding Hindi keyboard in android
If you are an android user and you want to type in hindi language then you need to download a hindi keyboard on your smartphone. We are going to discuss all the steps on how to install a Hindi keyboard in android, follow the below steps kindly.
- Firstly, open play store on your smartphone and type ‘Hindi Keyboard’ on the search bar
- Now tap on the search icon and select the top most in the list
- After that download the ‘Hindi Keyboard’ app and install it on your device.
- After Installing the application allow all the permission they asking from you
- Complete the whole set up process of Hindi Keyboard app
- Click on the settings icon on your smartphone
- Now click on Additional Settings
- After that click on ‘Keyboard & input method’
- Tap on the current Keyboard and select the Hindi Keyboard as the primary keyboard of your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp on your android phone
- Go to the chats tab and click on any chat, you want to send message
Now Whatever you are going to type in the messages it will display in Hindi language. In this way you can type in hindi on WhatsApp.
Adding Hindi Keyboard in iphone
Now I am going to show you how to add a Hindi Keyboard on the iPhone, follow the below points properly.
- Open the settings on your iphone, It’s a grey app icon with some gears, you can easily find it on the homepage
- Now Scroll down a bit and click on the general settings
- After that tap on the keyboard section in the new page
- Click on add keyboard and select Hindi it will be available on the ‘H’ section
- Finally tap on ‘Devanagari’ and include this in your primary keyboard’s list.
- The last step, you will need to enable the toggle by tapping on the Hindi Keyboard.
Open WhatsApp on your WhatsApp and go to the chats tab. Open a chat and enjoy your chatting in Hindi language.
How to type in hindi on WhatsApp without installing any app ?
You can type in Hindi on WhatsApp without installing any app on your smartphone from google keyboard.
- Open Settings icon on your smartphone and open it
- Now scroll down and click on additional setting option
- Tap on keyboard & input method
- Click on Gboard and tap on the languages
- Now tap on the Add keyboard on the below and select on Hindi (India)
- Open WhatsApp and go to your chats whom you want to send message in hindi language
- Click on the ‘Type a message’ and long press in the space bar
- Finally Select Hindi from the options.
More Related Articles
- How to send WhatsApp chats without saving the number on your phone
- How to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer?
- What is Whatsapp? A To Z Information
- How To Create A Public Link For Your WhatsApp Group?
- How To Become A Group Admin On WhatsApp?
- How to get a WhatsApp group link without an admin?
- How To Add Members in WhatsApp Groups?
Through this article you all learned how to type in Hindi on WhatsApp. We discussed all the methods in very simple steps. There are so many Hindi Keyboard apps available on the play store that you can use it on your WhatsApp for Hindi typing.