Are you struggling to know “How to update WhatsApp” then you are in the right place. Currently, WhatsApp is the best Instant messaging app in the world. It is free and very easy to use.
I think all smartphone users use WhatsApp in their phones. WhatsApp pushes updates to their application regularly.
Update an app is very important because it increases your user experience. If you don’t know how to update WhatsApp then follow the below steps-
How to update WhatsApp on android?
First, go to the play store. Play Store is the place from where you can download all the android apps
Now type WhatsApp in the search bar and click on done
You can see the WhatsApp application on the new page. There are two options available i.e Uninstall and Update, click on the update option.
In this way, you can update WhatsApp in your android device.
How to update WhatsApp on iPhone?
Firstly you need to open Apple store on your iPhone
Now open the search bar and type WhatsApp
Now click on the Update option and your WhatsApp application will be updated to the newest version.
How to update WhatsApp without play store?
To download WhatsApp without the play store follow the below steps properly-
- Open any browser on your smartphone
- Type Apkmirror.com on the search bar or click here
- Now you can see a search bar on the above right corner, type WhatsApp on the search bar
- The updated version of the WhatsApp app will be listed there
- Download the application and launch it on your smartphone.
Apkmirror is a very popular APK downloading website. You can use it as an alternative to the play store but you don’t recommend using such third-party applications. We prefer the play store for many reasons.
How to update WhatsApp contacts?
If you recently add someone to your WhatsApp contacts then you need to refresh the contacts to see your new participants.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Go to the chats tab
- Now click on the message icon on the below right corner
- After that click on three dots
- Finally, click on the Refresh option
In this way, you can update your contact list.
How to update WhatsApp privacy?
- Firstly, open WhatsApp on your device
- Click on three dots on the above right corner
- Now click on settings and go to Account
- Click on privacy
- Here you can change your privacy according to your requirement.
Read More Articles
- How To Add Members in WhatsApp Groups?
- How to Change WhatsApp Group Icon?
- How To Share a WhatsApp Group Link On Android or iOS?
- How To Make WhatsApp Group?
- How To Block A WhatsApp Group?
- How To Delete WhatsApp Group iPhone or Android
- What is WhatsApp Web?
This article is all about the updates in WhatsApp. WhatsApp brings lots of features day by day and to use the latest features you need to keep updated your WhatsApp all the time. WhatsApp gets updated automatically in the background if you don’t disabled the auto-update option in the play store.